All pricing displayed on our site by default is MSRP. Wholesale pricing is only displayed to customers who log in with qualified wholesale accounts. Prices are subject to change without notice, and any errors on our
web site are subject to correction. All price exceptions on items themselves will be listed
on your order acknowledgement and emailed or faxed prior to shipment.
We strive to use the most current and accurate pictures available to
us for the products in our catalog. The pictures we use are mostly
supplied to use by the manufactures themselves. Sometimes these
pictures do not accurately represent the products themselves but
instead are generalization of the product due to differences in size
and color. Due to the nature of certain products (such as wooden or
wood grain items) the color and texture of the item can never be
accurately represented in photo form on a computer due to various
screen color and lighting differences. Although we make every effort to
provide the most accurate image for the products we sell, no picture in
our catalog should be taken as 100% accurate in regards to color, size,
scale, dimension or overall appearance of the actual item it self. We
encourage all customers to place their orders based on the product
description and name of the item, and not image of the item.
- Processing: Normal processing time for all
orders is one business day unless the item/s are flagged as special
order, or otherwise noted. Unforeseen events may delay this time frame
(such as closed roads, weather, war, acts of god, etc). All customers
will receive an order receipt upon checkout completion. In addition, an
order acknowledgment will be sent with shipping totals before the
item/s ship. Tracking numbers (if available) will be e-mailed after
- Special Order Items:
Items marked as special order are generally non stocked items that need
to be specially ordered. Depending on the item it can be anywhere from
7 to 14 days. We reserve the right to ship special order items directly
from the manufacturer.
- Canceling an Order:
An order may be canceled at any time free of any fee's prior to
shipping. Once shipped items are considered sold, and the standard
return policy will apply.
All quotations expire within 30 days from the date tendered and are
subject to available stock unless otherwise stated in writing. Clerical
and other inadvertent errors are subject to correction. Prices are
valid only for quantities specified in quote. Delivery dates are “best
estimates” and are not guaranteed unless otherwise stated in writing.
- Back Orders:
If any item you have order has been placed on back order you will be
notified of the status of that order with options regarding the items.
If you place an order for an item that exceeds the quantity available
on hand, and the order can not ship within the specified time frame you
will be notified of shipment options regarding the order.
- NET 30 Days: Wood Stock Supply, Inc.
credit account payments are due 30 days from date of invoice. Customers
with accounts on credit hold will be contacted for payment options. If
there is an error in your account information, your order will not be
processed until we can contact you with details. In the event you can
not be contacted your order will be canceled after 5 business days.
- Credit Card:
Credit card orders are subject to credit approval, any order placed via
credit card with invalid information will be canceled immediately.
Wood Stock Supply, Inc. does not share customer information of any
kind with any party or individual outside the company. Your personal
information we collect is limited to employees who need that
information to provide products or services to you the customer.
No returns of merchandise will be accepted without a Return Material
Authorization (RMA) number issued by the home office. All approved
returns will be subject to a 25% re-stocking fee for normally stocked items (35% for non-stock/special order items), and must be returned
freight prepaid at the purchasers expense unless special arrangements
are made with the home office prior to returning. Items must be in
sale-able condition to qualify for credit. No credit will be issued for
unauthorized returns. No RMA’s will be issued after 30 days of
purchase. It takes 7 to 10 business days for credit to be issued to
your card from the day of receipt of returned merchandise or date of
cancellation. In cases of custom ordering, some items may be
non-returnable. To receive a RMA# contact us
with your name and order number, and a short description of the problem
with your order. For more information see our Warranty policy.
When feasible items will be shipped via the customers chosen
shipping method. All orders will be shipped prepaid unless other arrangements are requested (example: if you want to use your own UPS account). Some items may incur
additional costs for box charges and/or other non traditional shipping
materials that are required to ship the order. All items ship from the locations indicated on the item pages when possible. Most item pages include shipping maps for UPS ground transit time for that item. Our shipping methods are outlined below.
- UPS - Our standard shipping option. The cart will display rates in real time based on your location and weight of your order. This rate table does not take into account some over sized or bulky items. See below for details on these types of items. Our daily UPS pickup is at 2:30pm MNT time, orders placed after (or very close) to this will ship the next business day.
- USPS - We offer shipping through USPS via their flat rate boxes. These Boxes are standard sizes for smaller items. Please note that even the "large" flat rate box is still rather small (12" x 12" x 6"). The medium and large flat rate boxes are mostly used for shipping to places where/when UPS will not deliver (eg: P. O. Boxes, or for Saturday delivery). Please keep this in mind when ordering larger items. Even though the option may appear in the check out cart, your 22" lazy susan is not going to fit in the box!
- WSS Delivery - Our own delivery service to our coverage areas for our Wholesale Customers. Stop Charges may apply depending on location.
- Freight - This method will ship your order by LTL Freight. By default all freight shipments from Wood Stock Supply will be sent to the carrier dock. If you have a business with a forklift or loading dock please note so in the comments and we will have your order sent there instead. If you must have residential delivery please keep in mind that this is generally a "to the curb" shipping service, and not a true "delivery" service. These trucks do not have lift gates to take the items off of them, and the driver may or may not help you in getting your items off the truck. If you are not able to remove your items from the truck yourself, additional services to remove the items from the truck or even bring them inside your house for you are available at an additional cost. If you need these services please note so in the comments field or give us a call at 1-877-621-6900 so we can make the proper arrangements and get you an accurate quote.
- In-Store Pickup - The cheapest of all shipping methods. Picking your items up yourself is possibly the most cost effective option at $0.00 (standard business hours apply).
- Over Weight Items - Items exceeding 150 pounds are considered over weight. Over sized items are considered over weight starting at 101 pounds. Items that exceed these weights will have additional fees added to the invoice. If you would like aproval of these fees please note so in the comments field on the order form, or contact us prior to shipment.
- Over Sized Items - Items that do not fit into standard shipping boxes will be assesed a box charge. This fee will be applied to your invoice prior to shipping. If you would like confirmation of this fee please note so in the comments field on the order form, or contact us prior to shipping.
Wood Stock Supply Inc. only offers products from manufacturers of
the highest quality. We do not offer any warranties beyond those
supplied by our suppliers.
If Wood Stock Supply Inc. has incorrectly filled an order or has sent
you an item that is defective and clearly has not been damaged en
route, Wood Stock Supply Inc. will readily take full responsibility for
replacing the item. If the item was damaged during shipping, Wood Stock
Supply will assist you in resolving the claim with the delivering
carrier. Please open and inspect your shipment before you sign for it.
If the product appears visibly damaged from shipping, do not sign for
or accept the shipment. If you sign for the delivery only to find later
that the product was damaged in transit, it is your responsibility to
file a claim with the shipping company. For Items otherwise defective
or missing that you received (not damaged in transit), please notify us
within 48 hours following receipt to arrange resolution of the
Third-Party Web Beacons: We use third-party web beacons from Yahoo! to help analyze where visitors go and what they do while visiting our website. Yahoo! may also use anonymous information about your visits to this and other websites in order to improve its products and services and provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by Yahoo!, click here. Please see the
information about how Yahoo! uses this information.