5" Autonet Disc - 150 Grit Autonet (Grip Back)
- Buy 3 for $43.33 each and save 6%
5 left on hand, additional units may have lead time
Autonet was specially developed to satisfy the unique demands of the automotive refinishing industry. Autonet is a fast, efficient, and cost effective abrasive technology that revolutionizes the sanding process. Not just limited to the automotive industry, Autonet works great for woodworking as well, or any application where dust collection is the highest priority. The patented construction consists of a dense network of polyamide fabric threads onto which the abrasive grit is bonded. This open weave net structure means that no dust particle is more than 0.5mm from a dust extraction hole. The result is an aggressive sanding surface with phenomenal dust extraction across the entire abrasive surface, and virtually dust-free sanding when using a vacuum.
- Grain: Aluminum Oxide
- Bonding: Resin over Resin
- Backing: Grip
- Hole: Mesh (more holes then you can count)
- Material: Polyamide Fabric
- Coating: Closed
- Grit: P150
- Contains: Box of 50
Typical Ground Transit Time:
- Normal processing time for all orders is one business day unless the item is flagged as a special order or has a noted lead time. Unforeseen events may cause delays (such as closed roads, weather, war, acts of God, etc). Please note that ship times are estimates only and are not guarantees.
Write Your Own Review