Includes both jigs to drill locations for both the fittings and pins/dowels. See video below for operation instructions.Connector Fitting Jig:
- For retrofitting structural shelves and panels
- Single or special production
- Precise, clean and also angled holes
- Tungsten carbide tipped bits
- No "runaway" of the drill bit when cut-drilling half-moon holes
- For wood thickness of 16mm, 19mm (3/4"), and 22 mm
- Holes spaced at standard 32 mm intervals.
- Fixed end stop at 37 mm.
- 5 mm drilling diameter holes, uses standard 5mm drill bit (not included).
- Note: Replacement 10mm (Part# 20687), and 20mm (Part# 20686) bits are available.
- Note: The M8 x 16 bolts attached to the bits can strip out with extended use of the included ball driver. We recommend a standard 6mm hex driver without a ball end for this reason. Optionally you can replace these bolts entirely with hardened steel versions from your local hardware store (you can use any style head you want, even a socket!).
- Fun Fact: VB stands for Verbindungen, which translates to "binding together". A.K.A. Connecting Fittings!
- Shipping Details
Typical Ground Transit Time:
- Normal processing time for all orders is one business day unless the item is flagged as a special order or has a noted lead time. Unforeseen events may cause delays (such as closed roads, weather, war, acts of God, etc). Please note that the "Normally ships by" date given above is an estimate only and not a guarantee.
- Have a Question?
If you have any additional questions about this product please feel free to ask us by filling out the form below or give us a call toll free at 1-877-621-6900. We would be happy to help! Our normal business hours are Mon - Fri 8:00AM to 5:30PM MNT.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
$0.10 As low as: $0.09