Hinge Drilling Jig
Hinge installation made easy: with a standard power drill and the Drill-Jig hinge, hole patterns can be made everywhere - simply, rationally, and precisely. Regardless whether you are retrofitting doors on pre-installed shelves or blind panels, for individual or special applications, the Drill-Jig hinge eliminates the need for unprofitable and time consuming machine adjustment - simply drill and fit.
- Precise and clean hole drilling for hinges and mounting plates
- Angled, precise drilling with tungsten carbide tipped drill bits
- No "runaway" of the drill bit when cut-drilling half-moon holes
- Comes with 3/16" bits (2.5mm) for screw in style hinges. 8mm bits are available separately for press-in style hinges.
- Uses Universal 45mm hole pattern with a 35mm cup (Hettich/Blum).
- Mounting plate series system 9000
- Note: Replacement 2.5mm (Part# 046085), and 35mm (Part# 020688) bits are available. Also available are 8mm (Part# 48785-1134004) bits for Hettich TB/Blum press in style hinges, and 10mm (part# 20687) bits for older Hettich T 43 pattern hinges.
- Another Note: The M8 x 16 bolts attached to the bits can strip out with extended use of the included ball driver. We recommend using a standard 6mm hex driver without a ball end for this reason, such as these Wiha Replacement Bits. Optionally you can replace these bolts entirely with hardened steel versions from your local hardware store (you can use any style head you want, even a socket!).
Full product instructions for the 47307 Hetich Hinge Drilling Jig.
Typical Ground Transit Time:
- Normal processing time for all orders is one business day unless the item is flagged as a special order or has a noted lead time. Unforeseen events may cause delays (such as closed roads, weather, war, acts of God, etc). Please note that ship times are estimates only and are not guarantees.