DISCONTINUED NOTICE: 01/08/2016, We have been informed by Franklin International (makers of Titebond Adhesives) That the Hipurformer adhesive system will be discontinued due to Steinel's change in business model, in which they will no longer be manufacturing the Adhesive Applicator which was a proprietary design for the Hipurformer system.
UPDATE: (6-20-16) Franklin International has run out of the Hipurformer tubes used to make the cartridges so they will no longer be producing them, quantity will be limited to that on hand.
- High-strength, permanent bonds and fast set - 30 seconds
- Interior/Exterior - Waterproof
- Versatile performance
- Greatly reduces or eliminates mechanical fasteners in many applications
- Solvent free and nonflammable
- Trim & molding, chair rails, cabinetry and case goods
- Birdhouses, planters, furniture and other outdoor applications
- UV indicator for easy cleanup
Physical Properties (Typical)
- Type: Polyurethane
- State: Solid
- Color: Translucent
- Dried film: Opaque white
- Solids: 100%
- Viscosity: 7,600 cps @ 250°F
- Reactive VOC: 0 g/L
- Weight/gallon: 9.8 lbs.
- Freeze/thaw stability: Will not freeze
- Storage life: 15 months when unopened, 4 weeks there after.
- Application Temperature: 250°F
- Open assembly time: 30 seconds
- Coverage: Approximately 71 linear feet with a 1/16" bead per 50 gram cartridge.
- Methods of application: HiPURformer Advanced Bonding System Applicator
- Cleanup: Allow any excess to become firm and remove with a putty knife. Fully cured material can only be removed by sanding or cutting.
Bonding Strength (room temperature)
Time Strength 10 minutes 650 psi 1 hour 1,090 psi 24 hours 1,360 psi
- Not for use on copper or metal alloys containing a high percentage of copper. Not for continuous submersion or use below the waterline. To prolong life after opening, extrude a small bead and replace the cap immediately while tube is still hot to eliminate any trapped air. Always wear gloves
Available HiPURformer Types
- Shipping Details
Typical Ground Transit Time:
- Normal processing time for all orders is one business day unless the item is flagged as a special order or has a noted lead time. Unforeseen events may cause delays (such as closed roads, weather, war, acts of God, etc). Please note that the "Normally ships by" date given above is an estimate only and not a guarantee.
- Have a Question?
If you have any additional questions about this product please feel free to ask us by filling out the form below or give us a call toll free at 1-877-621-6900. We would be happy to help! Our normal business hours are Mon - Fri 8:00AM to 5:30PM MNT.