The Mirka DEROS is the first electric sanding machine series with a brushless motor and no external power supply. It is also the lightest electric sander on the market. Featuring a soft start function, a built in electronic motor brake, a smooth easy to operate lever to control motor speed, and a high efficiency brushless motor. The Mirka DEROS has a plenty of power to get the job done quickly because its performance is comparable to a conventional 500W electric machine thus ensuring it maintains a constant speed even under heavy load. The unique symmetrical design makes it just as comfortable whether it’s being used in the left hand or the right hand and the longer body provides the option of a two-hand grip. For a more in depth review of the new DEROS sanders please take a look at Popular Woodworking Magazines article on it.
- Weight: 1.07kg (2.35lbs)
- Noise level: 71dB
- Power input: 350w
- Size of pad: 150mm (6 inches)
- Speed: 4000 - 10000rpm
- Packaging: Plastic case (compatible with Tanos Systainers)
- Voltage (VAC): 100 - 120
- Orbit: 5mm
- Pad (Mirkacode): 8292605011
- Warranty: 24 months
- Package Contains: Mirka DEROS container, DEROS Sander, power cord, pad wrench, quick start DVD guide, manual, sample pack of Abranet sand paper, pad saver (part #: 9956), and a single 150mm backup pad (part #: 916GV48).
- Shipping Details
Typical Ground Transit Time:
- Normal processing time for all orders is one business day unless the item is flagged as a special order or has a noted lead time. Unforeseen events may cause delays (such as closed roads, weather, war, acts of God, etc). Please note that the "Normally ships by" date given above is an estimate only and not a guarantee.
- Have a Question?
If you have any additional questions about this product please feel free to ask us by filling out the form below or give us a call toll free at 1-877-621-6900. We would be happy to help! Our normal business hours are Mon - Fri 8:00AM to 5:30PM MNT.