Super Titebond Wood Glue is a high-quality, professional woodworking glue that offers superior sandability and solvent-resistance. It develops a bond stronger than wood and provides a longer working time than traditional aliphatic resin glues. Super Titebond resists stress imposed by heat and moisture during the production of panels, squares, and other wood parts. This makes it the ideal choice for edge and face gluing as well as other woodworking operations.
- Firm, strong bond
- Excellent heat-resistance
- Longer working time
- Easily sanded
- Easy cleanup with water
Physical Properties (Typical)
- State: Liquid
- Color: Yellow
- Dried film: Translucent
- Solids: 45%
- Viscosity: 3,500 cps
- pH: 4.5
- Calculated VOC: 2.2 g/L
- Weight/gallon: 9.6 lbs.
- Chalk temperature*: Approx 40°F
- Flash-point: >200°F
- Freeze/thaw stability: Stable
- Storage life: 12 months in tightly closed containers below 75°F
- Application Temperature: Above 50 °F
- Open assembly time: 5 minutes (70°F. / 50% RH)
- Total assembly time: 15 to 20 minutes (70°F. / 50% RH)
- Minimum required spread: 6 mils (typical), or 250 square feet per gallon.
- Required clamping pressure: Enough to bring joints tightly together (generally 100-150 psi for softwoods, 125-175 psi for medium woods, and 175-250 psi for hardwoods)
- Methods of application: Plastic bottles for fine applications; glue may also be spread with a roller spreader, or brush.
- Working Surfaces: Should be free of excessive dirt and dust. Do not apply to finished surfaces.
- Cleanup: Damp cloth while glue is wet. Scrape off and sand dried excess.
Bonding Strength (ASTM D-905 Test with Hard Maple)
Temperature Strength Wood Failure Room Temperature 3,976 psi 85% 150°F. Overnight 3,090 psi 75%
- Super Titebond Wood Glue is not intended for exterior use or where moisture is likely. For exterior applications, use Titebond III Ultimate Wood Glue or Titebond II Premium Wood Glue. Freezing may not affect the function of the product but may cause it to thicken. Agitation should restore product to original form. Do not store Super Titebond Wood Glue at temperatures lower than 40°F for extended periods of time. Read MSDS before use. Keep from freezing. Keep out of reach of children.
- Shipping Details
Typical Ground Transit Time:
- Normal processing time for all orders is one business day unless the item is flagged as a special order or has a noted lead time. Unforeseen events may cause delays (such as closed roads, weather, war, acts of God, etc). Please note that the "Normally ships by" date given above is an estimate only and not a guarantee.
- Have a Question?
If you have any additional questions about this product please feel free to ask us by filling out the form below or give us a call toll free at 1-877-621-6900. We would be happy to help! Our normal business hours are Mon - Fri 8:00AM to 5:30PM MNT.