- Fast set - Eliminates clamping or reduces clamp time
- Bonds stronger than wood
- Excellent heat and solvent-resistance
- Unaffected by finishes
- Versatile - Bonds wood, MDF, acrylic, granite, natural rubber, PVC and more
- 2 year shelf life
- Triple distilled for purity & consistency
- No-clog applicator for easy use and waste reduction
- Adhesion of pen tubes to blanks in pen making
- MIL Spec (A46050C) Type II, Class 2
Physical Properties (Typical)
- Type: Ethyl cyanoacrylate
- State: Liquid
- Color: Clear
- Dried film: Translucent
- Solids: 100%
- Viscosity: 120 cps
- Reactive VOC: 20 g/L
- Weight/gallon: 9.18 lbs.
- Flash-point: >178°F
- Specific gravity: 1.1
- Freeze/thaw stability: Stable
- Storage life: 2 years in tightly closed containers between 40° & 70°F
- Application Temperature: Above 50 °F
- Cure Speed: 7 seconds handling time, another 5 seconds until set, cure in 30 seconds (full cure in 8 hours).
- Cleanup: Acetone.
Bonding Strength (ASTM D-1002 Various Substrates)
Temperature Strength Room Temperature 2,800 to 4,200 psi
- Titebond Instant Bond Wood Adhesive is not intended for exterior use or where moisture is likely. Store in a cool, dry place. Handling and set times may be affected by environmental conditions. For best results, apply adhesive between 55°F and 85°F. Do not allow skin contact; do you like gluing your hand to things? Because this is how you glue your hand to things. Avoid breathing vapors. Do not swallow. Keep from freezing. Keep out of reach of children.
All Available Instant Bond
Type Part # Size UPC Case Qty. Gel 6231 2 Oz. Bottle 037083062311 15 Gel 6232 4 Oz. Bottle 037083062311 10 Thin 6201 2 Oz. Bottle 037083062014 15 Thin 6202 4 Oz. Bottle 037083062021 10 Medium 6211 2 Oz. Bottle 037083062113 15 Medium 6212 4 Oz. Bottle 037083062120 10 Thick 6221 2 Oz. Bottle 037083062212 15 Thick 6222 4 Oz. Bottle 037083062229 10
Instant Bond Accelerator
- Shipping Details
Typical Ground Transit Time:
- Normal processing time for all orders is one business day unless the item is flagged as a special order or has a noted lead time. Unforeseen events may cause delays (such as closed roads, weather, war, acts of God, etc). Please note that the "Normally ships by" date given above is an estimate only and not a guarantee.
- Have a Question?
If you have any additional questions about this product please feel free to ask us by filling out the form below or give us a call toll free at 1-877-621-6900. We would be happy to help! Our normal business hours are Mon - Fri 8:00AM to 5:30PM MNT.