Titebond No-Run, No-Drip Wood Glue is the thickest, fastest-drying glue available for use with porous and semi-porous materials. It is ideal for finish trim, crown molding, baseboards, window casings and other applications requiring a professional-strength, no-run wood glue. Titebond No-Run, No-Drip develops a bond stronger than wood itself, offers excellent sandability and is unaffected by finishes. It is compatible with all common species of wood, as well as particleboard, MDF, plywood and other porous materials.
- Thick - No-runs, No-drips
- Versatile - Bonds most porous and semi-porous materials
- Fill small cracks and gaps
- Unaffected by finishes
- Excellent sandability on wood
- Designed for interior projects
- Good heat resistance
- Strong initial tack - Fast set
Physical Properties (Typical)
- Type: Thixotropic Polyvinyl Acetate
- State: High-Viscosity Liquid
- Color: Beige
- Dried film: Translucent
- Solids: 60%
- Viscosity: 36,500 cps
- pH: 4.8
- Calculated VOC: 2.4 g/L
- Weight/gallon: 9.0 lbs.
- Chalk temperature*: Approx 50°F
- Flash-point: >200°F
- Freeze/thaw stability: Stable up to 2 cycles
- Storage life: 24 months in tightly closed containers at 75°F
- Application Temperature: Above 50 °F
- Open assembly time: 3 to 5 minutes (70°F. / 50% RH)
- Total assembly time: 10 to 15 minutes (70°F. / 50% RH)
- Minimum required spread: 6 mils (typical), or 250 square feet per gallon.
- Required clamping pressure: Enough to bring joints tightly together (generally 100-150 psi for softwoods, 125-175 psi for medium woods, and 175-250 psi for hardwoods)
- Methods of application: Plastic bottles for fine applications; glue may also be spread with a roller, spreader, or brush.
- Cleanup: Damp cloth while glue is wet. Scrape off and sand dried excess.
Bonding Strength (ASTM D-905 Test with Hard Maple)
Temperature Strength Wood Failure Room Temperature 3,000 psi 7% 150°F. Overnight 650 psi 0%
- Titebond No-Run, No-Drip Wood Glue is not intended for exterior use or where moisture is likely. For exterior applications use Titebond III Ultimate Wood Glue or Titebond II Extend. Not for structural of load bearing applications. Do not use when temperature, glue or materials are below 50°F. Freezing may not affect the function of the product but may cause it to thicken. Shake to restore to original form. Read MSDS before use. Keep from freezing. Keep out of reach of children.
- Shipping Details
Typical Ground Transit Time:
- Have a Question?
If you have any additional questions about this product please feel free to ask us by filling out the form below or give us a call toll free at 1-877-621-6900. We would be happy to help! Our normal business hours are Mon - Fri 8:00AM to 5:30PM MNT.