All pricing displayed on our site by default is standard retail pricing. Wholesale pricing is only displayed to customers who log in with qualified wholesale accounts. Prices are subject to change without notice, and any errors on our web site are subject to correction. All price exceptions on items themselves will be listed on your order acknowledgement and emailed or faxed prior to shipment.
We strive to use the most current and accurate pictures available to us for the products in our catalog. The pictures we use are mostly supplied to use by the manufactures themselves. Sometimes these pictures do not accurately represent the products themselves but instead are generalization of the product due to differences in size and color. Due to the nature of certain products (such as wooden or wood grain items) the color and texture of the item can never be accurately represented in photo form on a computer due to various screen color and lighting differences. Although we make every effort to provide the most accurate image for the products we sell, no picture in our catalog should be taken as 100% accurate in regards to color, size, scale, dimension or overall appearance of the actual item it self. We encourage all customers to place their orders based on the product description and name of the item, and not image of the item.
- Processing: Normal processing time for all orders is one business day unless the item/s are flagged as special order, or otherwise noted. Unforeseen events may delay this time frame (such as closed roads, weather, war, acts of God, etc). All customers will receive an order receipt upon checkout completion. In addition, an order acknowledgment will be sent with shipping totals before the item/s ship. Tracking numbers (if available) will be e-mailed after shipping. All processing times listed on our site are given in business days and are estimates only.
- Lead Time: Some items may have lead time due to their stocking locations, or their processing at a given manufacturer. These items will be noted with a "usually ships within" note on their item page that specifies the typical number of days it takes for the item to ship. This note will also appear during checkout and on the line item of your order acknowledgement that is emailed to you. These times are estimates and can be delayed due to unforeseen events. You will receive shipping updates from us in the event the status changes or falls outside the given date rate on the item page.
- Special Order Items: Items marked as special order are generally non stocked items that need to be specially ordered. Depending on the item it can be anywhere from 7 to 14 days. We reserve the right to ship special order items directly from the manufacturer.
- Canceling an Order: An order may be canceled at any time free of any fee's prior to shipping. Once shipped items are considered sold, and the standard return policy will apply.
- Quotes: All quotations expire within 30 days from the date tendered and are subject to available stock unless otherwise stated in writing. Clerical and other inadvertent errors are subject to correction. Prices are valid only for quantities specified in quote. Delivery dates are “best estimates” and are not guaranteed unless otherwise stated in writing.
- Back Orders: If any item you have ordered has been placed on back order you will be notified of the status of that item during checkout. If you place an order for an item that exceeds the quantity available on hand, and the order can not ship within the specified time frame you will be notified of your shipment options regarding the order. By default all orders placed on our site that contain back ordered items will ship complete once the back order has cleared.
- NET 30 Days: Wood Stock Supply, Inc. credit account payments are due 30 days from date of invoice. Customers with accounts on credit hold will be contacted for payment options. If there is an error in your account information, your order will not be processed until we can contact you with details. In the event you can not be contacted your order will be canceled after 5 business days.
- Credit Card: Credit card orders are subject to credit approval, any order placed via credit card with invalid information will be canceled immediately.
Wood Stock Supply, Inc. does not share customer information of any kind with any party or individual outside the company. Your personal information we collect is limited to employees who need that information to provide products or services to you the customer.
No returns of merchandise will be accepted without a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number issued by the home office. Returns may be subject to a 25% re-stocking fee for stocked items (35% for non-stock/special order items), and must be returned freight prepaid at the purchasers expense unless special arrangements are made with the home office prior to returning. Items must be in sale-able condition to qualify for credit. Items sent back that are not in sell-able condition will not be returned. No credit will be issued for unauthorized returns. No RMA's will be issued after 30 days of purchase. It takes 7 to 10 business days for credit to be issued to your card from the day of receipt of returned merchandise or date of cancellation. In cases of custom ordering, some items may be non-returnable. To receive a RMA# contact uswith your name and order number, and a short description of the problem with your order. For more information see our Warranty policy.
- Decorative Hardware: All returned Decorative hardware must be in sell-able condition. Sell-able condition means unused and still sealed in the manufacturer's original packaging. If you would like to have a piece of hardware to try out on your cabinets please consider ordering a sample, in many cases they are free! This way you will avoid missing out on a credit for a piece of hardware if you open one and choose to return your order.
When feasible items will be shipped via the customers chosen shipping method. All orders will be shipped prepaid unless other arrangements are requested (example: if you want to use your own UPS account). Some items may incur additional costs for box charges and/or other non traditional shipping materials that are required to ship the order. All transit times listed on our site are given in business days and are estimates only, they are not guaranteed unless stated otherwise for the particular shipping method. Our shipping methods are outlined below.
- UPS - Our standard shipping option. The cart will display rates in real time based on your location and weight of your order. This rate table does not take into account some over sized or bulky items. See below for details on these types of items. Our daily UPS pickup is at 2:30pm MNT time, orders placed after (or very close) to this will ship the next business day.
- USPS - We offer shipping through USPS via their flat rate boxes. These Boxes are standard sizes for smaller items. Please note that even the "large" flat rate box is still rather small (12" x 12" x 6"). The medium and large flat rate boxes are mostly used for shipping to places where/when UPS will not deliver (eg: P. O. Boxes, or for Saturday delivery). Please keep this in mind when ordering larger items. Even though the option may appear in the check out cart, your 22" lazy susan is not going to fit in the box!
- Spee-Dee - Small Package service to upper midwest area (SD, NE, MN, IA, WI, and IL). Delivery is typically in 2 to 3 days.
- Freight - This method will ship your order by LTL Freight. By default all freight shipments from Wood Stock Supply will be sent to the carrier dock. If you have a business with a forklift or loading dock please note so in the comments and we will have your order sent there instead. If you must have residential delivery please keep in mind that this is generally a "to the curb" shipping service, and not a true "delivery" service. These trucks do not have lift gates to take the items off of them, and the driver may or may not help you in getting your items off the truck. If you are not able to remove your items from the truck yourself, additional services to remove the items from the truck or even bring them inside your house for you are available at an additional cost. If you need these services please note so in the comments field or give us a call at 1-877-621-6900 so we can make the proper arrangements and get you an accurate estimate.
- In-Store Pickup - The cheapest of all shipping methods. Picking your items up yourself is possibly the most cost effective option at $0.00 (standard business hours apply).
- Over Weight Items - Items exceeding 150 pounds are considered over weight. Over sized items are considered over weight starting at 101 pounds. Items that exceed these weights will have additional fees added to the invoice. If you would like approval of these fees please note so in the comments field on the order form, or contact us prior to shipment.
- Over Sized Items - Items that do not fit into standard shipping boxes will be assessed a box charge. This fee will be applied to your invoice prior to shipping. If you would like confirmation of this fee please note so in the comments field on the order form, or contact us prior to shipping.
Wood Stock Supply Inc. only offers products from manufacturers of the highest quality. We do not offer any warranties beyond those supplied by our suppliers. If Wood Stock Supply Inc. has incorrectly filled an order or has sent you an item that is defective and clearly has not been damaged en route, Wood Stock Supply Inc. will readily take full responsibility for replacing the item. If the item was damaged during shipping, Wood Stock Supply will assist you in resolving the claim with the delivering carrier. Please open and inspect your shipment before you sign for it. If the product appears visibly damaged from shipping, do not sign for or accept the shipment. If you sign for the delivery only to find later that the product was damaged in transit, it is your responsibility to file a claim with the shipping company. For items otherwise defective or missing that you received (not damaged in transit), please notify us within 48 hours following receipt to arrange resolution of the deficiency.