Titebond White Glue is an exceptionally strong, economical white glue that sets faster than most other comparable glues. Its versatile formula is ideal for general woodworking applications, as well as many other porous and semi-porous materials. Titebond White Glue provides a strong initial tack and sets fast to reduce clamp time. It provides a translucent glue line, offers excellent sandability, and is unaffected by finishes. Titebond White Glue is easy to use, non-toxic and cleans up with water.
- Fast set - Strong bond
- Excellent heat-resistance
- Safe - no solvent vapors
- Water cleanup & non-toxic
- Dries clear and colorless
- Sets faster than most other white glues
Physical Properties (Typical)
- Type: Polyvinyl acetate emulsion
- State: Liquid
- Color: White
- Dried film: Translucent
- Solids: 45%
- Viscosity: 7,000 cps
- pH: 4.7
- Calculated VOC: 10.7 g/L
- Weight/gallon: 9.1 lbs.
- Chalk temperature*: Approx 50°F
- Flash-point: >200°F
- Freeze/thaw stability: Stable
- Storage life: 24 months in tightly closed containers below 70°F
- Application Temperature: Above 50 °F
- Open assembly time: 5 minutes (70°F. / 50% RH)
- Total assembly time: 10 to 15 minutes (70°F. / 50% RH)
- Minimum required spread: 7 mils (typical)
- Required clamping pressure: Enough to bring joints tightly together (generally 30-80 psi for High Pressure Laminate, 100-150 psi for softwoods, 125-175 psi for medium woods, and 175-250 psi for hardwoods)
- Methods of application: Plastic bottles for fine applications; glue may also be spread with a roller spreader, or brush.
- Cleanup: Damp cloth while glue is wet. Scrape off and sand dried excess.
Bonding Strength (ASTM D-905 Test with Hard Maple)
Temperature Strength Wood Failure Room Temperature 3,550 psi 50% 150°F. Overnight 1,600 psi 15%
- Titebond White Glue is not intended for exterior use or where moisture is likely. For exterior applications use Titebond III Ultimate Wood Glue or Titebond II Premium Wood Glue. Not for structural or load bearing applications. Do not use when temperature, glue, or materials are below 50°F. Freezing may not affect the function of the product but may cause it to thicken. Agitation should restore product to original form. Read MSDS before use. Keep from freezing. Keep out of reach of children.
- Shipping Details
Typical Ground Transit Time:
- Normal processing time for all orders is one business day unless the item is flagged as a special order or has a noted lead time. Unforeseen events may cause delays (such as closed roads, weather, war, acts of God, etc). Please note that the "Normally ships by" date given above is an estimate only and not a guarantee.
- Have a Question?
If you have any additional questions about this product please feel free to ask us by filling out the form below or give us a call toll free at 1-877-621-6900. We would be happy to help! Our normal business hours are Mon - Fri 8:00AM to 5:30PM MNT.